Returns & Refunds
Whilst we hope you will be delighted with your CABOTSWOOD boots or shoes, we understand from time to time you may need to return them for an alternative size, style or return for a refund. Please do this within 30 days of receipt.
Unused Christmas gifts bought between Tuesday 25th October and Sunday 18th December may be returned to us until Monday 16th January 2023. Gifts purchased from Monday 19th December are returnable under our normal 30 day returns policy, giving you time to return after Christmas.
To return an item for an exchange or refund, please include a returns form with your items.
How do I return an item for a refund or exchange?
After you have printed your returns form, please include this inside of your parcel before returning to us. We highly recommend that you use a traceable service which will give you a signature upon delivery to our warehouse.
1. Royal Mail Click & Drop
You can use Royal Mail Click & Drop to return your boots, or please feel free to use another courier service of your choice. *PLEASE NOTE – Royal Mail are currently striking and this can delay your parcels return to our warehouse!
- Select ‘Send an item’ and include the destination (e.g, United Kingdom)
- Set the weight as 2.3kg for Cabotswood Boxes.
- Press ‘send an item now’ to continue.
- Select ‘small’ or ‘medium’ parcel and then press continue.
- Select the value of the item you are returning, and then select one of the services below. Press continue.
- Input the postcode ‘TA6 4TP’ and select the address ‘Streamline Office Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, Dunball Industrial Estate, Bridgwater’.
- Then put ‘Cabotswood’ in the recipient’s name section. Press continue.
- Then input your postcode and select your address from the drop-down. Press ‘Add to basket‘
- Your Label will then appear on the screen, and it will be in your basket ready to purchase.
- If you would like to take the parcel to the Post Office yourself, then continue through to the checkout. You will be asked to input your email address so that you can receive the label to print off at home. Tick the confirmation section and then select how you would like to pay.
2. Royal Mail collection from your address
- Following on from the information above; if you’d prefer to get the parcel collected from your address for just 72p extra then press ‘arrange a collection’ before you go through to the checkout.
- It will already have the item to collect selected, and you just need to press continue.
- Your address will then be automatically added as the collection point; however, you can change this if need be (to a work address). Press continue.
- Select a collection date that works for you and fill out the Safe Place and Dog information below. Press continue.
- Your label and collection cost will be in your basket, and you will need to hover on the basket and press ‘ View Basket & Checkout’.
- Input your email address and then tick the confirmation sections. Then select how you would like to pay.
If you have any problems returning your parcel, please feel free to give us a call and we will do our best to help.
It is important that you are aware:
- It is essential that any unsuitable items, are returned in an unworn condition and in their original packaging.
- It is important that you do not tape or stick your returns label on to the CABOTSWOOD box itself as this causes damage. If we receive your return back to our warehouse and the box is damaged, there will be a charge of £5.
- The correct way to return an item, is for the boot box to be sealed inside a plastic sack.
- If any products arrive faulty, please contact our customer service line on 01275 392694 within 7 days of receipt. Please do not return any faulty goods until you have spoken to a member of our team.
- Please ensure all returns are sent back to our warehouse address (Bridgewater) which can be found on our returns form. If any returns do end up at our office address, there will be a £5 charge.
- CABOTSWOOD offers a 12 month warranty on all footwear. This warranty covers any faulty workmanship, but not any faults created by excessive wear or negligence. Our warranty period starts from the date of your original purchase and is not renewed if a replacement or exchange is provided.
- If you wish to make a warranty claim, please contact our customer services.
- We do not offer a free returns service. If you would like an exchange, we will send your exchange item back to you free of charge.